1. These Terms and Conditions of Contract (hereafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of all content and services offered by Mercurius BI Srl (hereafter also "Mercurius") to its Users on any accessible computer application, by means of a computer application, a web site, mobile application or other visualiszation technology that allows access and interaction with the content and services offered by Mercurius. These Terms and Conditions also apply to the contents and services that Users may send in the form of e-mail, forum contributions or web sites or chat communications or which may create - for example, Image upload - on Mercurius applications (from now on referred to as "User Content").
2. The different modes of use, especially the technology used for remote access, do not affect the validity of Terms and Conditions.
3. Mercurius expressly maintain the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
5. By reading and accepting Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to know the terms and conditions governing the wagering activity in the jurisdiction in which the User is at the time of choosing to use Mercurius applications.
6. In any case, the use of any Mercurius computer application is only permitted to the person who completes the registration, which can not communicate or assign credentials for access to third parties.
1. Mercurius, upon subscription by the User of a subscription, offers to the User the Advice or Service by sending suggestions made available in the private part of the Application used or transmitted by personal email messages relating to one or more sporting events (from now on referred to as' Events'). The Service constitutes the commercial object offered by Mercurius and allows Users to receive betting advice after having created, through an email address, his account usable in the Mercurius Applications (from now on referred to as " Account ").
2. The service offered by Mercurius, i.e., access to the information constituting the Advisory Service, is not communicable or assignable in any way to any third party, subject to immediate cancellation from access to the site, subject to the right for Mercurius, as a contractor, to claim damages for any harm that may result from the illegal communication or transfer.
3. The Advisory Service is not a financial investment or a financial investment solicitation and is therefore not subject to the rules on financial products of the jurisdiction from which the user accesses the Service.
1. The right to use the Service is granted only to the extent proposed by Mercurius, taking into account all restrictions and / or restrictions imposed by Mercurius itself in these Terms or personal communications. Such constraints and / or restrictions may apply to all Users, Groups of Users, or Individual Users.
2. The User is the solely responsible for the technical configuration of his terminal device. There is no right to have ongoing assistance or receive an answer to requests sent by e-mail within a specified deadline regarding the usability or continuity of the service on his terminal. The connection costs charged by the mobile operator or the Internet service provider (as well as any fixed charges) that are required to connect the terminal to Mercurius are by no means included in the Mercurius service offering and will be charged separately by the Mobile phone operator or Internet service provider.
1. Once the User has completed the registration process on a remote accessible Mercurius computer application, the User opens his Account.
2. Everyone can create only one Account. Registering an Account allows using the remote available Mercurius application areas. In the case of legal persons, the creation of different Accounts attributable to the same legal entity must be expressly requested via an email at email@example.com.
3. Registration must necessarily contain an e-mail address. By ticking the box at registration, the User agrees to receive emails by Mercurius. Such consent can be revoked at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Until the User Account is activated, he is not allowed to access the Service and receive information and / or services.
5. The regular conclusion of the registration process will entail the contract between the User and Mercurius regarding the use of the services, content and services offered on a remote accessible Mercurius computer application.
6. Mercurius is authorised, if incorrect data is indicated, to entirely or partly exclude (even permanently) the User from the fruition of the contents and / or the services.
7. The User agrees to keep his data up to date and, in the event of any change or inability to access the e-mail address with which he has registered to immediately correct the relevant data within the " Mercurius computer application under "Profile".
1. To qualify for the Service offered by Mercurius, the User must subscribe to a Subscription (quarterly, semi-annual or yearly). After confirming his order, the User will receive a communication with the confirmation of the accepted subscription.
2. Each Subscription assigns to the User the right to receive Advice that will be sent according to Mercurius system processing times.
3. Advice (tips) are provided based on Mercurius proprietary algorithms.
4. Notwithstanding paragraph 2 above, the Subscriptions have no limits regarding acceptable Advice and are tacitly renewed at each maturity based on the plan selected at the time of purchase (quarterly, semi-annual or annual).
5. Access to Mercurius remote accessible computerised applications and their contents, services and / or services may be temporarily or permanently restricted at any time, with appropriate indication in the applications themselves. In particular, Mercurius reserves the right to terminate the Service without prior notice, for extraordinary technical reasons or to allow maintenance to be carried out where necessary. Mercurius may in no case be held liable for any damage resulting from such maintenance.
6. Mercurius reserves the right to extend or modify or to continually integrate or limit the Offer of the Offered Service, without prejudice to the possibility for the User to request the termination of the subscription with effect from the beginning of each month. In such cases, Mercurius reserves the right to evaluate, at the request of the customer at email@example.com, partial repayment of sums already paid for the service.
1. By accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree to be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction from which you access the Service regarding the use of the Service.
2. Mercury does not promote illegal gambling and does not encourage the gambling of people residing in jurisdictions where gambling is considered illegal. The information provided is for the sole purpose of information and evaluation. By signing up for Mercurius applications or by using each user you agree to be aware of these terms, you affirm to be in a jurisdiction where gambling is not illegal and to use the information provided solely for legal purposes in that jurisdiction.
3. Mercurius may indicate several bookmakers or betting services; Users are solely responsible for verifying the rules on gambling with cash prizes in the jurisdiction from which they access and the availability of betting licenses by each bookmaker or betting service they will choose to use in respect of that jurisdiction, before making any money bet. Mercurius is not in a position to determine the legality of individual bookmakers' offerings in any jurisdiction and can not provide any legal advice regarding such circumstances.
4. Mercurius assumes no responsibility for any losses that may be suffered by a user using the information, strategies, and suggestions contained and published on their applications. Users use all information provided within Mercurius applications at their discretion and their own risk. As in any skill game, there is the risk of losing money in the wagering activity. It is understood that past performances can in no way be considered a guarantee of future ones. It is also understood that Mercurius will not, in any case, be held liable for the Advice provided or any other information or content published on Mercurius applications.
5. Finally, Users must be aware that gambling can lead to the risk of psychological dependence.
1. By registering an Account and accepting this Terms and Conditions and by using services and content acquired in connection with that Account, the User acknowledges that the full content of Mercurius applications is the exclusive and unlimited property of Mercurius. The User agrees to use Mercurius Applications, Service, Subscription, Performance and All Content and the information contained therein solely in the context of his personal and private regulatory use; the User also agrees not to modify it, copy it, publish or distribute it, use it in any other way or not interfere with Mercurius applications or any other content or information present in any way by technical means.
2. Trademarks appearing on Mercurius applications (with and / or without the logo, whether registered or not) are trademarks of Mercurius or their respective owners.
3. Any brand reference to Mercurius applications does not expressly or implicitly entitle, authorise or permit the use of such trademarks without the written consent of the parties concerned.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use any trademarks that appear on Mercurius applications and for which Mercurius or any third parties have not given the specific and prior consent in writing. Mercurius and any third parties reserve all rights available by law, including criminal law, to ensure that their registered rights are respected.
5. Any User Content that is transferred directly from the User to Mercurius or directly or indirectly through Mercurius applications or their respective functionalities (such as images, information, service suggestions and organisational procedures, etc.) becomes the exclusive and unlimited property of Mercurius. There is no right to remuneration or redemption in respect of the User as part of these Terms and Conditions. By transferring User Content of any kind, it waives all rights to the transferred content, without prejudice to its legally protected rights.
1. Any illegal use of Mercurius is prohibited. Such behaviour is particularly confined to, but not to be exhaustive, in the case where:
a. any prohibition in these Terms and Conditions is violated;
b. are intentionally provided incorrect or misleading information;
c. try to influence the operation of Mercurius applications using agreements, intrusion into programs and other means contrary to the relevant provisions of law;
d. intentionally cause anomalies and malfunctions to influence the regular performance of the Service;
e. are disclosed directly or indirectly or allow the disclosure of all or part of Advice to third parties;
f. violate other provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The User in particular:
a. notes and agrees that Mercurius does not guarantee the accuracy of information on Mercurius applications;
b. confirms that he has full legal capacity recognising that he is solely responsible for his acts and decisions;
c. declares that it is aware that sports betting is subject to various regulations and to know which legislation is applicable in the jurisdiction from which it accesses Mercurius applications;
d. acknowledges and agrees to be the sole responsibility for any use of information and advice provided by Mercurius;
e. will not undertake any attempt to tamper with the software used by Mercurius applications, access it in any way or develop software accessing the software used by Mercurius applications;
f. will not use any software that will allow you to create multiple accounts;
g. will not use software that, at Mercurius's sole discretion, is classified as a Program that allows Users to commit abuses or which causes a User an unfair advantage over other Users;
h. will not be entitled to use any unauthorised content of Mercurius;
i. will not use any software that allows the User to analyse Mercurius applications or to reproduce or access any Mercurius applications or the programs that constitute them;
j. must take all necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the continued and strict observance of the confidentiality requirements about the Advice received;
k. will not use any program that weighs excessively on the server used by Mercurius.
3. Mercurius reserves the right, if necessary, to use technologies to detect or prevent the use of software that is not allowed by the User, in particular, the right to identify or locate the programs installed on the computer or mobile terminal of the user, positioning the hardware, or creating profiles for verification purposes. In the event that Mercurius detects or reasonably believes that a prohibited software is used, it is authorized to block the Account of the relevant User for a minimum period of six (6) months and / or to exclude the User in All or in part, for a period of time determined or undetermined, by the use of the Service and, in general, of Mercurius applications.
4. The User also agrees not to:
a. use the Service to harm others or for purposes of injury or harassment against third parties;
b. create more than one Account to access Mercurius applications;
c. use the email address of another person or entity to sign up, take advantage of the Service and use the services provided by Mercurius;
d. use Mercurius applications for fraudulent or offensive purposes, including, but not limited to, extortion for another person;
e. camouflage, hide or make anonymous your account or the source of any uploaded content;
f. use Mercurius applications for any commercial or third party purpose without an explicit agreement with Mercurius itself;
g. use Mercurius applications for sending unwanted communications;
h. remove or modify any proprietary rights or other proprietary information notice from Mercurius applications;
i. interfere with or alter the functioning of Mercurius applications or servers or networks through which Mercury Service and Applications are made available;
j. try to decompile, decode, disassemble, or misuse any data, circumvent any encryption technology or security measures or data transmitted, processed, or archived by Mercurius;
k. "extract", perform "web scraping" or collect any information about other Users using Mercurius applications, including, but not limited to, personal information or information, including by downloading information recovery tools such as , For example, but not limited to, "pixel tags", GIFs (Graphics Interchange Formats) or similar elements sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "pcms" (passive collection mechanisms, mechanisms for collecting Passive data);
l. sell, transfer or attempt to sell or transfer an Account or part thereof;
m. alter the normal operation of the Service or act in such a way as to adversely affect the ability of other Users to take advantage of the Service;
n. use Mercurius applications in violation of any applicable laws or regulations
o. use Mercurius applications to cheat or plan to participate in a scam or otherwise circumvent technological measures to control access to the Service, to Mercurius applications or elements thereof, or to perform any other action that may reasonably be deemed to be contrary to the laws in force or to these Terms and Conditions;
p. use Mercurius applications in any way contrary to what these Terms and Conditions provide.
1. In the event of abuse by a User, Mercurius reserves the right to terminate the Subscription Agreement without prior notice.
2. Mercurius also has the right to terminate the Advice still in progress and to block the Account, with or without prior notice, and to withhold its possible credit.
1. Both Contracting Parties, i.e., both the User and Mercurius, may terminate the contract at any time without having to give any reason. To do this, the User must send an e-mail with the account name at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. It is understood that Mercurius considers the User's intention to terminate the contract with the payment system used by Mercurius for the subscription of the Service as User's will to interrupt the Service and content acquired in connection with his Account. Conversely, if - at the time of subscription or renewal of the Subscription, the Service and any services and content obtained in connection with the Account - Mercurius finds that funds are insufficient for that purpose, Mercurius will communicate this to the User - even through the payment service providers; the User can remedy this situation and, by that way, continue to benefit from the service. In the case of failure of this communication, Mercurius will not undertake the Subscription and the Service and will consider such a circumstance as the User's will to withdraw from the Subscription, the Service and any content acquired in connection with the relevant Account.
3. Upon the withdrawal from the contract, from the first day of the month following the date on which the User exercises the right of withdrawal, he will no longer receive any Advice by losing any right to use his Account, Subscription, Advice and all services and content acquired in connection with such Account.
1. All legal relationships between Mercurius and the User are subject only to Italian law, with the exclusion of the United Nations International Agreements, unless otherwise prescribed by law, as in the case of consumer rights within the scope of Regulation (EC) 593/2008. Place of performance offered by Mercurius is Milan.
2. Unless otherwise provided by the legislation in force at the time, the forum competent for any dispute relating to the existence, completion or termination of the legal relationship between the User and Mercurius is the Milan Forum, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any emerging, or related, matter to this Agreement. This, however, will not prevent Mercurius from transferring any legal action to the court of another jurisdiction to obtain an injunction or other similar act.
1. By registering, the User grants to Mercurius its explicit consent to use the data provided at the registration stage and to save and process non-personal User data. In handling the User's data, Mercurius complies with applicable statutory time-limits for data protection. The data is processed automatically and is not transmitted to third parties without the written consent of the User, which can also be released using an appropriate form in Mercurius applications. In the event of abuse, Mercurius reserves the right, however, to forward such data to law enforcement authorities by statutory time-limits. Mercurius data management policy is available at http://mercurius.io/privacy_policy.html.
2. Mercurius reserves the right to save and use the connection data, in particular, source and destination IP, and all other log files to protect their computers and third-party computers. Mercurius also can draw up usage statistics: by registering, the User expressly agrees and give his consent.
1. Complaints against Mercurius, its owners, employees, collaborators, and consultants in connection with the Service, Advice, Subscriptions, Performance, Accessory Services, and Proposed Content on Mercurius Applications are excluded, to the extent that gross negligence or negligence have not caused damages to The object by Mercurius or its employees, associates and consultants. This exclusion of liability does not apply in the event of personal injury.
2. Mercurius, its owners, employees, associates and consultants as well as Mercurius trading partners are liable for damages outside the scope of the manufacturer's liability law solely under the law.
3. Mercurius shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from improper use of the Service, Advice, Subscriptions, and Mercurius Application by the User. Mercurius also excludes any liability for damages of any sort resulting from misuse of the Service, Advice, Subscriptions, or Mercurius Applications by third parties (i.e. persons other than Mercurius, employees, collaborators and consultants or users), in the extent to which such improper use by third parties was not caused by gross negligence or negligence on Mercurius.
4. Mercurius shall not be liable for any damages arising out of its sphere of influence (force majeure, etc.).
6. In the event of violation of these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately inform Mercurius. In the case of a breach of these Terms and Conditions, you must also retain and detain Mercurius from all damages and third party rights arising out of such violation and to compensate for any losses, costs or damages sustained in that regard. Obligations to mitigate damage by Mercurius are not subject to any limitations.
7. Mercury may in no case be held liable for any losses suffered by the User, who acknowledges and agrees that the Advice provided by Mercurius do not guarantee any payout. Therefore, the User will not be liable to Mercurius, its owners, employees, collaborators, and consultants on the basis of the Advice or the information received. The User will, therefore, be solely responsible for using the Advice, and other information obtained.
8. Mercurius may not be held liable if communications containing Advice published or made available by Mercurius should be known late or not understood by the User.
9. Mercurius could create links to other websites. In that case, by clicking on the external link, the User will leave Mercurius applications and, therefore, Mercurius will not be responsible for the use that visitors or users make of such links outside of the platform.
1. Mercurius reserves the right to extend or modify the service offers continually.
2. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be communicated to the User by e-mail or Mercurius applications. If the changes are transmitted by e-mail, they will be deemed accepted if the User does not oppose them within two weeks of receiving the message. If transmitted through Mercurius applications, the changes will be deemed to be accepted if the User uses the applications within two weeks of publication. This will be remembered by the User at the time of notification of changes. The opposition will be considered as recess. The User is required to be regularly informed about the Terms and Conditions for the time in force.
3. All communications and explanations regarding these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed valid only if they are communicated in writing by e-mail or by any appropriate functionality available on Mercurius applications.
4. The User will immediately inform Mercurius of any changes to their data by correcting the User's data on Mercurius applications. If the User does not notify those changes and consequently does not receive legally relevant declarations from Mercurius, sent to the last e-mail address he has communicated, the declarations will also be considered as delivered.
5. Each User acknowledges with the registration of Mercurius applications the exclusive (intellectual) property of Mercurius on these Terms and Conditions.
6. In the event of any invalidity of individual provisions and conditions ascertained, this contract remains valid in all remaining parts.
7. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Mercurius regarding the Service offered by Mercurius to the Users to allow them to use it with their Account and replace any agreements or agreements that may have been entered into Previously between the parties.